Effective May 11, 2023, the COVID-19 National Emergency has ended. The temporary Plan changes will either expire or continue to be covered as follows:
- COVID-19 OTC at home test kits will no longer be covered.
- COVID-19 vaccines will remain covered at 100% when received at PPO clinics or pharmacies. NonPPO Plan provisions and cost share apply to all nonPPO providers.
- In office treatment and testing will be covered, subject to standard Plan provisions and limitations for PPO and NonPPO providers.
- Antiviral medications will continue to be covered, subject to standard Plan provisions and limitations for PPO and NonPPO pharmacies. The FDA Emergency Use Authorization will be monitored for expiration and possible revisions to the benefits of the Plan.
- Coverage of Dental Personal Protective Equipment will no longer be covered.